10 Things to do in a Q

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wel well well, i suppose it had to happen to me too, my own blog space (although god knows what ill churn out on here as many people will tell you that its like drawing blood from a stone getting me to talk!

Anyway, after reading my beloved's blogs and his general ranting I thought i would try out my own :-)

As for the title! Well Paul may start grinning liek a Cheshire cat when he remembers what I am referring to, and it was one of the most memorable Big Brother Q's I hope he has been in ;-)

Am currently up to my neck in calls in work, love the place and the people, hate talking to customers!!! I would be better in one of those out of the way jobs with little or no customer contact! Its amazing how generally dumb most people are when they come on the phone to a company!!! Paul will back me up on this!

Thats it for now, will post more when have a quiet 5 minutes and actuially more thoughts to jot down (and not daydreams to divert me from general boredom!)

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home