10 Things to do in a Q

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hey ho! another day another dollar so they say! As much as I love this place, I hate talking to people on the phone, especially when they are so ungrateful after everything i try and do for them. Well never mind, someday after i get my other house sold off I willl look at something more challenging and has an end goal in sight!

Mt poor sweet Paul is still in a slight bit of agony still, and there is nothing I can do for him at the moment, if we knew what the effect of using Immac in certain regions would do then may have tried something else.

We cant wait for our holiday!!! 2 months to go, although I doubt ill loose any more weight, i seem to be stuck at just below 18 stone after a promising start!!

We watched American Dreamz last night, and was quite amusing with Hugh Grant doing a passable imitation of Simono Cowell, even if the rest of the film didnt set the world alight with laughs.

Well time to get on with work, catch you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home