10 Things to do in a Q

Friday, September 01, 2006

Well you would have thought that being off for 2 days ill would have given me plenty of time to update this but no! Being at home gives me plenty of time to sort stuff out (ie. catching up on making my DVD's and watching stufff ive been trying to for ages and never had time). This included catching up with the latest episodes of stargate sg-1 and Atlantis, this being the final season of SG-1 as far as we are aware at the moment. At least I will have Atlantis to keep me going :-) despite the fact that Paul isnt in the slightest bit interested in watching either with me (doesnt know what he is missing).

Yeah as Pauls blog mentions, ive been exploding out of both ends yesterday and aches likes hell today, it was not nice, although being woken at 6.30 this morning because someone was extremely randy and decided that he wanted me inside him for a while was nothing to complain about.

The most frank and tender conversation between Paul and myself happened last night (even more than previous ones), and the light of my life was scared of telling me that he had been with others before we had properly decided to get together. I saw how scared he felt in his eyes as he thought that I would be upset. How could i be? We have been open and honest to each other and promised we always would, and him telling me this just showed how much he loved me and how much more I love him, if that were possible.

We aso cleared the air about a few other things as well, especially his feelings on how my ex treated me etc. And have to confess that am glad he told me this as was worried how my friendship with my ex was possibly interferrig with my current relationship. To be totally honest, I would not be too upset at not being in touch with my ex again with what he put me through over all those years, and there is more I could tell Paul of what I went through, and he heard a bit more last night.

Paul is my world ad will not let anything come between us, nothing is more important!!

And we have received the 14 day Disney Florida park tickets, how much more exciting can things get?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home