10 Things to do in a Q

Monday, September 11, 2006

My god, has it been 10 days already since last blog? Yes it has! As my gorgeous and sexy hunk of a man pointed out, i need to update my blog!!!

Well here we go, what has happened over last 10 days of my life! When last we spoke I was ill from work and it was not a pretty sight!!! Finally got over that with soime TLC from a special someone ;-) (and before you ask Paul yes it was you!)

Came back to work on monday 4th to a new team leader. Hes a great guy and approachable, and seems to listen. It took a couple of days for my return to work but was only 5 minutes as my absense didnt affect my percentage stats. (He also recommended that when off ill then dont try struffling back in if y ou end up going back off as will be better if you stay at home until better, would look better on stats etc!) Kind advice!

Also on the wednesday finally rushed down to put my house on the market. Had to spend over 30 minuutes cleaning the kitchen of all the dirt, fag ends, fag packets and stuff the builders left behind. Used a whole kitchen roll doing it, was a killer! Then showed a gentleman from Peter allan arfound and also a nice young man (with slight american accent) around as well.

Next day was called by peter alan to say that someone has offered the full aksing price! YAY! Can now use the extra money to pay for as much of wedding as can, see if can reserve the DIsleyland hotel in paris for our honey mooon (not the whole hotel mind!). Also buy a new bath, and cooker/stove for kitchen. Then see what happens.

Was off on Friday, unfortunately instead of being able to run around sorting out a few things, my beloved had let slip to my annoying Ex that i was off and he asked to call around as he has yet again managed to do something to his computer and buggered it up somehow!

So from 12 till 3 was up to elbows in layers of dust so big that wasnt so much bunnies as were-rabbits! Finally had to cobvble his 2 computers together and reformat the drive for him. Hope to god or whoever is listening that its a while before have to deak with that again. Was hoping he would take the hint when i never answered his sarcatic texts about me being to busy to bother with him, and not contact me again! But there we go, he must have realised that i can cope and live without him at all (why wouldnt I? I have the most wonderful boyfriend anyone can ask for!), and that he has noone really.

Anyway thats friday daytime, then in evening went out for team meal in cardiff, and what a bloody event it was trying to get into cardiff, spent 35 minutes across the road waiting for bus (dont know what is supposed to happen after 6pm as they have taken down the timetables!), then after Paul rescues me from boredom he drops me iff one stop from cardiff at Heath High Level, and lo and behold, the train I was intending to get isnt running, its now 31 minutes till next train. I finally get to the meal at 8.46, a full 46 minutes late, and an hour after i said i could meet up with them!

At least i spent 2 hours having fun then headed back, Met Paul at a Drama Group friend of his, the lovely Kay and family. Where we spent about a nother hour chatting away before we forced ourselves to leave in order to get a good night sleep ready for the days journey Saturday.

That was my evbentful week last week :-). Will update again a little later with the weekends event :-), bet you cant wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home