10 Things to do in a Q

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Debt

It scares me to death but it is all my own fault so noone to blame but me. It is so easy to get into trouble and so hard to get out, the companies dont care except to get the money back.

Thanks god I have paul to help me through these times. HAve been worried really about the situation, dont want to loose him, he has been my shining light. If it wasnt for his warmth and love, and that cute smile of his i am not sure what i would be right now!

I am trying to make sure i tell him everything on whats going on but mmy memory is so bad that I am sure i would forget to breath one day!

So just to let everyone and the world to know I love Paul with every fibre of my being and want to be with him the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home