10 Things to do in a Q

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thats it, i am now in a foul mood!!!

Just had some ungrateful complete prick of an IFA on the line whom nothing was good enough for.
And then there was a slight misunderstanding with Paul at about the same time, mainly my fault because i hadnt heard him properly the other night.

Thank the heavens that its a half day today, can get out of here and rescue my slight bit of sanity!!!

PAul, love him, has his heart in the right place but tends to let his caring streak run away with him. Our friend Richard has been 'seeing' someone who he says is just a casual affair, yet went nuts when couldnt get an answer from this guy on sunday and monday. Paul has come up with the idea that if this guy Craig needs to move out of parents then he could come down to stay with us and Richard can come see him here. Now we have only know Richard for a couple of months and we know nothing of this kid or even seen him. Now call me paranoid but i wouldnt have someone move in I dont know from Adam, who i have never met and dont know what they are like. I dont feel comfortable sharing a house with others, that is other than Paul, as I like my privacy and roaming around the house naked. I would feel too put out and would not feel like home. And god knows what this kid is like,, I aint paying to fill up the cupboards or clean up the house after him.

Maybe its just my cynical side but I like my own space and place.

Poor Paul is feeling down today as today is the birthday of his favourite grandmother who passed away 3 years ago. My heart is always with him and hope he will feel better later.

3 Comments:

  • of course, you could have said all of this to me rather than blog it to the world first.

    By Blogger Peter Pan, at 3:09 AM  

  • I was going to but kept forgetting, things keep drfting from my mind all the time and only randomly appear back on occassion.

    By Blogger Dannyboy30, at 8:24 AM  

  • mind you as far as i am aware you and rachel are the only ones who have read it, well i am only sure you have, not anyone else. Just use this to place my current thoughts before they disappear. May be the best way to see what i am thinking :-)

    By Blogger Dannyboy30, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home