10 Things to do in a Q

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This is good I can use Color now

WISHLIST - well who wouldnt see what they want for Xmas?

Not too long till Xmas, YAY! I have a good few ideas for Paul for pressies (just need to start buying tham thats all!). But what to get me, well people are alwways wondering this so i though i would drop a few very/extremely unsubtle hints!)

Well as mentoined I love Discworld, so anything like the 2007 Diary/Calendar, The make you own Unseen University book will do. Death of rats if you can get him! Or even a book entitled 'Once More with Footnotes' (i dont know if its still in production!) would be fantastic as has a host of articles and short stories!

Well then onto my other area of love - star trek, well nothing much new has come out, but would love to get the 2007 desk calendar, and or ship of the line book (noty the 2007 calendar as will be getting this myself next weekend :-))

Other than that I cant think of much before our house gets rammed with more junk :-), but if you find a discworld poster then would go lovely with the Narnia one in our living room.

2 Comments:

  • (noty the 2007 calendar as will be getting this myself next weekend :-))
    so certain, are you?

    By Blogger Peter Pan, at 8:38 AM  

  • erm i was but now you mention....

    By Blogger Dannyboy30, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home