10 Things to do in a Q

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My god i am getting worse, a week and no Blog. Someone strap me down and whip me (well I know Paul will jump at that offer!).

Cant say that much goes on wwith me to warrent that many updates unless my speial man and all our friends (yeah i do catch up with Roo's blog as well!).

Well i am not sure if i am insane or not, this is after reading the wierd dreams of both Paul's and Roo's blogs, i feel mostly sane after that! Although there are a few dreams that would really beat either of theirs! :-)

The one i had this morning was where we were being invaded by Daleks, and at first there was nothing I could do, but then I am not sure what happened but i developed telekenesis (cant spell by the way!) and was throwing Daleks around like nobody's business! It seems to start after I lost my temper. Try Psycho analysing that!!!

Anyway time for update. As for what i did last week since the weekend, god knows if i remeber it all as i am a boring sod!!! And fast developing my own form of alzheimers!!!

The most i Can tell you is that I spent 40 minutes last wednesday with my TM sitting next to me listening to my calls and I god 100% quality on each! Sweet! It all helps towards bonus every 6 months!!

Then Paul went away and left me for the weekend on friday morning. And he was late for the bus! Dont deny it, i sdaid was 645, or 6.50 at which time he was still emailing his 'boss'! Then he popped back at 6.58 to get the car to get away to meet his co workers!

So instead of getting back to bed as am awake by now, i decide to get up and ready for work. It was strange and slightly unnnearving having so much time alone over the weekend (as in No Paul turning up at any point!) It almost felt like he had left me and was on my own, but put that out of my head straight away!

Spent most of friday evening plundering through several episode of Battlestar Galactica season 2 DVD set. Saturday I spent first of all, after breakky, going down to the post office to collect 2 items that needed signatures, then onto Caerphilly itself to get a wedding card and gift for a friends whose wedding i was going to that night. I had a bus tickets with a buy 1 get 1 free on 6inch subs from Subway, how could i resist?? so walked up the hill to Subway, got the subs and travelled back down to get the bus home. Then after i got back spend a few hours tidying up the house and cleaning and catching up on the mountain of washing there was. Also gave the living room carpet a spray with this Vanish foam stuff, it did look cleaning afterwards but it needs a go with an industrial cleaner really!!!Then finally get to sit down and enjoy my subs.

Then its the getting ready part for the evening doo. Supposed to be picked up about 7 and then taxi from friends John to the park in some middle of nowhere toen for a family doo. Well i get a call just before 7 that John and partner have argued and its off so no lift, so end to evening. Then a call again at 7.12 which i missed to say its back on again and John turning up at door to collect me, at this point i have to change again as had changed out of evening clothes to relax.

Then its a rush to get back for taxi. Finally get the the hall.club at about 8.30ish. My god, its like the hick get together you try to forget. Social Hall, Karaoke with teh uncles who enjoy singing and you end up dying of embarrassment from!!

Well after 2 hours of boredom and hell, John and his partner decide maybe would be better to go clubbing in Cardiff, which i am not fussed on anyway but cant get worse than this. So at 10.30 we go outside to call a taxi on my mobile. When we come back in we see tha standard event at all Family gatherings where drink is involved! The Family Punchup!! Several people with fists flying and their wives/husband/significant or not others trying to seperate them. The shutters at the bar fly down, lights go up and people are hauled out, along withe the bride being shuffled out to help. Then the police arrive and seee that everything is ok.

We decide that now was the best time to go as they decide to open bar again after the fuss died down and start playing more cheesy music.

Anyway then its taxi back to cardiff and on to a pub then a club. Got chatted to and eyed up (apparently) and there was some talent, but nothing happed (even though Paul would love to hear otherwise!) Was on water as well as was soo thirsty after the lagers& limes I had at the Wedding doo. Finally left the club at 2 and home by 2.30. Its the latest ive been up for a while.

Then its sunday and am desperately counting down the time till paul gets home. He had a migraine the night before in his hotel room so was worried sick that he was ok. And thankfully he was back as safe as always :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home