10 Things to do in a Q

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi all, would you believe that i have blogged in less that 24 hours, please, dont feint as i cant afford the bills.

Well whata start to the day, not too bad considering, nice and sunny etc. Yet the number of people calling in is ridiculous, and some are quite ungrateful sods as well, never mind, cant last forever, with any luck there will be some sort of culling in the general population at some point I am sure.

Onto other matters, I was just thinking of uniforms after emailing Paul. I said that due toi calls that I would soldier on, and an image of either of us in uniform sprung to mind, and what an image it was as well. And for anyone who knows Paul and I know that we are quite up for that sort of thing (well those who REALLY know us!).

Just having wonderful thoughts of me in either a police uniform (i do have a leather one), or a soldier uniform, or a couple of others. I know Paul would start dribbling if he started imagining me in the same things!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home