10 Things to do in a Q

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi All

Its taken a few months and some remarks from 'the other half' to get my butt back into gear, but here i am.

I wish i could say a LOT has happened since December, well a few things have, but I havent got the hussle and bussle lifestyle most seem to have. Paul will tell, you, I could sit quietly and patiently whilst others have their good old say (which is a good trait! especially as Paul is wont to have his own say ad inifinatum sometimes :-)).

Well I shall endeavour to gring people up to speed over the next few days!

Nice seeing you all again!

2 Comments:

  • Bloody cheek.
    And sort your house out while you are at it!
    'the other half'

    By Blogger Peter Pan, at 2:31 AM  

  • There you go ... weeks again and nothing ... and did you notice . 12th June .. did he mention that it had been my birthday the day before? Did he heck as like.

    By Blogger Peter Pan, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home